Cybersecurity is incorporated in everything that we do and it's the foundation from which we build our solutions. From servers to websites to email, you'll see us monitoring and securing at every step.
- We augment your current IT department with high-end cybersecurity and maintenance services.
- Or, if you don't have one already, we become your business's IT department.
Seventh Wall is a team of technology and cybersecurity gurus who provide your company with up-time. Calm, quiet up-time. There are six primary categories of protective services that we provide to achieve this quality existence, but there is truly no “magic” in these 6 things. The tools we use are also used by other Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) and some of their customers are anything but calm and quiet. The key that allows us to achieve peace for you and for us, while staying highly profitable with an unlimited labor model, is our seventh protective measure. The Seventh Wall. This is our dedication-factor that is backed up with our $1 or $2 million Ransomware Resilience Warranty. The Seventh Wall is us… It’s our team. Our clients stay with us for years because of the care and thoughtfulness that we bring to every interaction. We are Seventh Wall.
- If we are augmenting your existing IT team (or IT guy), we provide managed cybersecurity, backup services, workstation remote management (RMM), patch management, and many more of the tasks that are bogging down your current IT staff. This frees them to focus on what you hired them for. Running your critical systems and increasing the productivity of your tools and your team.
- If you don't have an IT department, we handle EVERYTHING to do with IT and Cyber. It’s just done.
We highly value peace in our own company and with our clients. Because of this, we offer IT & Cyber plans that abolish the hourly rate in favor of a flat, monthly cost. If you ever call us for a problem, it costs us and not you.
Information Technology is changing in the world. It is becoming more like a utility. You never pay the water company for fixing a busted water main. You pay your monthly fee and never think, or care, how the clean water comes out of the faucet. Why do you pay your tech company to fix the systems they monitor and implement? You should stop doing this! This is how we approach IT and cyber and it’s changing the way business works.
Not only do we protect and maintain all your tech, we also train your team to further reduce the chances of hacks, inefficiency, and user error. Here are our 7 walls of protection:
1) Client Care and Support
2) Infrastructure Management
3) Proactive Cybersecurity
4) Reactive Cybersecurity (Malware Resilience)
5) Consulting, Advice, & Long-term Planning
7) Our diligent, caring, calm team backed by a million dollar warranty
We have performed ransomware remediation for businesses you have heard about on the news and we work with cyber insurance companies to shore up their clients so that they can get the best ransomware insurance rates. When it comes to technology and cybersecurity, we can help your company achieve a culture of calm.
Your primary business machine is our priority. We proactively monitor, backup, protect, and secure with high-end cybersecurity.
Are you an MSP? Seventh Wall can help you take care of your clients with monitored Cyber and Web services.
Over 80% of all malware attacks originate with an email compromise. We monitor and secure your email and train your users.
Your team needs to be able to work. This means their computers are so reliable, they become invisible. This is what we do.
Your business network is like a computer. It requires updates, maintenance, and cybersecurity to run well.
Our in-house web team provides white glove website cybersecurity, backup, hosting, support, and other services to make your marketing team love life.
The Seventh Wall team is dedicated, loving, loyal, trustworthy, creative, intelligent, thoughtful, always-improving, hilarious, witty, accountable, accepting, forgiving, courteous, and perfectly imperfect.
We care about what we do and take it seriously.Meet the team